Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Danger!

Danger by Andy16

This track marks the beginning of a new era for me. This is when my friend Casey introduced me to FL Studio... AND TOGETHER WE FORMED: PANDAS IN COLOR!!!!!!!

To me, this was crazy. I could mix all of my programs together into one, and some of the instruments in this program "actually sounded good". Most of all, this program would let me utilize SAMPLES!!!! ...Woah...

Named after a quote from a TV show we've never seen (specifically a robot from "Lost in Space"), this track still holds up against all of the songs Casey and I have written since.

The main orchestral riff that fuels this song was, of course, written in Finale with Garritan. The drums were all from FL Studio (rhythms highly influenced by my drum line days), and the OH SO AMAZING SAMPLES (!!!!!) were edited in Virtual DJ.

2 comments:

  1. test comment for commenting! and also, i really like this one.

    ReplyDelete